Grilled sausages can be bought everywhere, and there are many types. From the elderly to children, everyone likes grilled sausages. Because of the high protein and low-fat characteristics of chicken, grilled chicken sausages are more popular than other grilled sausages.
The main raw material of chicken sausage is chicken, which is not only delicious but also has high nutritional value. Moderate consumption is good for health, so let's see what nutritional effects it has.
1. Enhance physical strength
Chicken has a high digestibility, is easily absorbed and utilized by the human body, and has the effect of enhancing physical strength and strengthening the body.
2. Improve immunity
Now people are generally very busy and often in a sub-healthy state, especially those who go to work can eat more chicken sausages to enhance immunity and reduce the chance of illness.
3. Promote the development
Chicken sausage contains phospholipids that play an important role in human growth and development. It has a good effect on improving heart and brain function and promoting children's intellectual development. It also promotes intellectual development and has antioxidant properties.
4. Helps enhance physical function
Chicken can enhance physical function. It is very suitable for patients with poor digestive function or excessive stomach acid. At the same time, it is also very suitable for people with weak constitutions.
If you are worried that there are more additives for roasted chicken sausages cold outside, but you want to eat them, then we can make chicken sausages at home, let’s learn together.
1-meter small intestine
· Put the chicken into a food processor and blend into a chicken paste, add 10 grams of pepper and 10 grams of salt.
· Use a sausage-filling funnel to cover the small intestine and fill in the chicken batter.
· After filling, tie knots from the middle every 20 cm.
· Poke a small eye with a toothpick on each piece of chicken sausage.
· Air dry them for 2 hours.
· Boil them in 80-degree warm water for 6-7 minutes until cooked.
In addition to roasting chicken sausages, there are many other delicious ways to eat them. Let's learn some of the more popular ones together.
1. Chicken sausage omelette
· Thinly slice chicken sausages and pan-fry them until golden brown.
Take 3 eggs and beat them with a whisk, add a little salt (If the chicken sausages are salty and this can be omitted).
· Heat a pan and pour a little oil, then turn to low heat, pour in the egg mixture, spread it evenly on the surface of the pan, and then heat on low heat to heat the omelette evenly
· Pour in the chicken sausage and spread it on the omelette, then fold the omelette in half.
2. Chicken sausage fried rice cake
· Put the rice cakes in hot water first and add a little salt.
· Fry the chicken sausage, put it in the rice cake, add a little water, and then add the Korean chilli sauce.
· Cook the soup until thick and thin.
3. Chicken sausage with spicy sauce
· Cut the chicken sausage into sections, and cut a cross at one end for later use.
· Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot and heat it, add the sliced chicken sausage, fry it until it blooms, take it out, and dry the oil.
· Place the fried chicken sausages on a plate, pour in the chicken sauce and serve.
4. Sausage chicken and mushroom pizza
· Add baking powder and noodles in warm water, knead the mixed noodles, and smear a layer of oil on the outside to ferment.
· Pour a layer of olive oil on the bottom of the pan, flatten the raised surface, and leave some small holes evenly on the cake.
· If you like hard cakes, put the cakes in the oven and bake for 9 minutes before adding the tomato sauce.
· If you like soft cakes, just start adding ketchup.
· Add cheese and sausage to the flatbread and bake in the oven for 18 minutes.