We are sure many of you love fried snacks that are so crispy you can't stop eating them. You can make your own at home, no need to go to a restaurant or order takeaway.
Here are a few ways to make deep-fried snacks.
Fried Onion Rings
diced black pepper
Step 1: Remove the old peel from the yellow and white onions and wash them.
Step 2: Cut the onion into large circles. Leave some distance and do not cut too thinly.
Step 3: Add salt and black pepper and mix well, marinate for 10 minutes.
Step 4: Dip the onion rings into the cornstarch first.
Step 5: Dip them in the egg wash.
Step 6: Cover with breadcrumbs.
Step 7: Make all the onion rings.
Step 8: Heat the oil and fry the onion rings until they are in golden brown colour.
Step 1: Wash and peel the potatoes.
Step 2: Cut the potatoes into thick slices.
Step 3: Cut the potato slices into thick strips.
Step 4: Wash down the starch from the potato strips in cold water.
Step 5: Add a pinch of salt.
Step 6: Stir well, cover with cling film and marinate for about 20 minutes.
Step 7: Rinse with water, place in a colander and drain.
Step 8: Sprinkle in a good amount of flour.
Step 9: Mix it well.
Step 10: Heat the oil and fry the potato strips.
Step 11: Fry until the potatoes are firm and golden in colour.
Step 12: Remove from the pan and serve.
Fried Chicken Nuggets
1. Prepare 1 chicken breast, wash it well, cut it into small pieces and set aside on a plate.
2. Put the chicken breasts into a bowl and pour in the cornstarch.
3. Add the right amount of salt.
4. Add the right amount of water slowly to prevent adding too much at once.
5. Stir well and prepare the chicken pieces for frying.
6. Turn on medium heat and pour canola oil into the pan.
7. Remove all the chicken pieces when they are golden brown. Turn up the heat and pour in the fried chicken pieces again, pouring them into the pan and then immediately straining them out.
8. A plate of sizzling fried chicken will be on the table.
Fried Chicken Fillet
1. Wash the chicken breasts, slice them into slightly thicker slices and sprinkle with pepper and a pinch of salt.
2. Coat the marinated chicken evenly in a layer of dry starch and dip it in the egg wash.
3. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and coat them evenly with a layer of breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan on the fire and add the chicken breasts with the breadcrumbs. Fry over low heat until they are in golden brown colour.
5. Wash the broccoli, mix it with salt and sesame oil and set aside.
6. Cut the fried chicken breasts into long strips and place them on a plate.
7. Put the broccoli on the other side of the plate.
Although fried food is delicious, we can not eat more. Eating more is not good for our health.
1. Leading to physical obesity: the fat content inside fried food is relatively more. If you eat too much in ordinary times, you will make your body have obesity.
2. Hypertension: eating some fried food for a long time, will also lead to a significant increase in blood pressure symptoms, accompanied by dizziness and pain.
3. High blood fat: fried food with high cholesterol content will also cause high blood lipids.