As more and more people opt for simple decor styles, cleaning and maintaining a clean home has become increasingly important. The toilet, kitchen, and windows are often the most difficult areas to clean. Here are some cleaning tips to help make the process simple and efficient.
To clean, you will need three materials: white vinegar and soda water, lemon and edible salt, and soap.
1. Clean the shower head: The shower head is often overlooked as a source of dirt and bacteria. However, a build-up of scale can occur over time, which can block the water outlet and affect the health of your family. To clean the shower head, simply place it in a plastic bag filled with white vinegar for about an hour. Turn on the water and flush it, to clear the scale and disinfect.
2. Clean screens: Screens on TVs, computers, and mobile phones can become stained with oil or dust over time. Clean them using a coffee filter, as it will not leave lint or fibers behind.
3. Clear the sewer: Hair and crumbs can cause blockages in the sewer pipes. To relieve blockages, add 120 grams of salt to 1 liter of hot water.
4. Clean narrow-necked bottles: Small bottles with narrow necks can be difficult to clean, especially without a thin bottle brush. However, using eggshells can be an effective and safe method for cleaning.
Simply add broken eggshells and water to the bottle and shake it for a few minutes, the dirt will be removed and there will be no cleaning foam left behind, making it safe for babies to use.
5. Clean kitchen sink: The kitchen sink is a high-traffic area and can easily become stained and dirty. To clean it, mix equal parts of white vinegar and baking soda to form a paste. Apply the paste to the sink and scrub with a scrub brush or sponge. Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean cloth.
6. Clean windows: Windows can become dirty and streaky over time. To clean them, mix 1 part white vinegar with 3 parts water in a spray bottle. Spray the solution on the windows and wipe down with a squeegee or clean microfiber cloth.
7. Clean microwave: The microwave can easily become stained and dirty with food spills and splatters. To clean it, mix 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 cup of lemon juice in a microwave-safe bowl. Place the bowl in the microwave and turn it on for 5 minutes. Once the time is up, wipe down the interior with a damp cloth or sponge.
8. Clean oven: The oven can be difficult to clean but with a little effort, it can be made to look as good as new. To clean it, mix 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/4 cup salt, and 1/4 cup water to form a paste. Apply the paste to the interior of the oven and let it sit for a few hours. Scrub with a scrub brush or sponge and rinse with water.
These cleaning tips can help you keep your home clean and hygienic with minimal effort. Remember to use non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning products to protect yourself and the environment.